[ISLMA-Share] Books about panthers, the animal

Sun Feb 11 17:47:08 CST 2018

I believe that panthers, cougars, mountain lions and pumas are all different names for the same animal. You may have already found reference to our book about Florida panthers: Felina's New Home: A Florida Panther Story <https://www.arbordalepublishing.com/bookpage.php?id=Felina> .

Lynne Rathmell

 <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/> LeafLogo-30016 <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/> Arbordale Publishing ... Formerly Sylvan Dell Publishing

SBA Certified Woman Owned Business

612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

843-971-6722 (off), 877-243-3457 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)

lynne at arbordalepublishing.com

Science and Math Through Picture Books

Here’s a link to our online catalog <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/documents/Catalog.pdf> . If you prefer to sort our books to see which books contain various animals or relate to specific subjects, you can do that by using the “sort” or “search” features found at the top right of our main book homepages <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/bookhome.php> . You can also find regional or subject-specific Arbordale catalogs on Edelweiss <https://www.edelweiss.plus/#publisher=SYLV&folderID=9531&page=1> .