[ISLMA-Share] Wikispaces ending service July 18

Mon Feb 12 13:23:49 CST 2018

Hello all,

The Wikispaces pages set up for Battle of the Books questions for Monarch/Bluestem/Caudill are in jeopardy!  Wikispaces is ending service as of July 18.  I am not sure who sets this up each year for the addition of new Battle questions, but does anyone have another idea of where we can post sharable questions for these Illinois award books? It looks like there were 445 members of the "bookbattle" pages.  That's a lot of sharing!

Jennifer Muzzy

Librarian

Riddle Elementary School