[ISLMA-Share] GoPro Cameras

Tue Feb 13 08:30:55 CST 2018

I have given up on using the Flip cameras and encourage our students to use
their own phones or iPads for most video recording.  If they share the file
to their Google Drive, then they can use it in whatever other applications
they want.  Most of their phones will have a Share or Send to Drive
application already.  Depending on how old your students are, you will want
to notify the parents that you would like the kids to set up their school
Drive on their phone.  Sometimes they might have to download the video from
Drive to a desktop and then upload it to another application.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 8:14 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524