[ISLMA-Share] Readers' Choice awards info

Mon Feb 19 09:54:49 CST 2018

Just a few reminders...

The voting window is now open for the Readers' Choice awards.  It will be
open until March 15.
You will need to tally ALL of your votes before logging in as you can only
add your votes ONCE.
You will need your login (either an M, B, or L and seven digits) and your
password (computer generated combination of letters and numbers, 8
characters long).

If you are interested in hosting the Live Announce! of this year's winners,
please email me at readerschoice at islma.org this week.

Finally, all of the committees have now met to create the 2019 nominees
lists.  Once all authors, illustrators, and publishers have been contacted,
the lists will be published.  We hope release the lists within the next few
days. Check the listserv for an announcement regarding their posting.

Happy reading and thank you for all you do to promote reading in Illinois!

Leslie Forsman
ISLMA Readers' Choice Function rep

--
*Leslie Forsman*