[ISLMA-Share] Gathering book recommendations for boys - grades 6, 7, 8

Wed Feb 21 10:41:31 CST 2018

I would add *Ms. Bixby's Last Day* by John David Anderson

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 7:56 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Rosemary O'Connell
Library Director
Glen Crest Middle School

--

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are private communications and contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy or forward this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.