[ISLMA-Share] Gathering book recommendations for boys - grades 6, 7, 8

Thu Feb 22 09:23:48 CST 2018

Posted by John David Anderson
Restart by Gordon Korman and any of his other books

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 2:53 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Please send me your favorite book recommendations for boy readers in
> grades 6 through 8.
> Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions.
>
> Best,
>
> Sharon McCartan Bruemmer
> LRC Coordinator
>

> C O N N E C T    W I T H   M E !
> Mrs. B's Website <http://kgcyberlibrary.weebly.com/>   District Website
> <http://www.d91.net>
>
>     <https://twitter.com/CyberLibrary>
>
> Making daily investments to empower children to become life-long learners
> and future leaders.
>
> This message is for named person(s) only.  It may contain confidential
> and/or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is
> waived or lost should mis-transmission occur.  If you receive this message
> in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender.  You must not,
> directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
> of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Milne-Kelvin Grove
> School District 91 reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
> through its networks.

> except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to
> state them to be the views of any such entity.

*Marsha Stewart*
*Librarian*

The Ancona School <http://www.anconaschool.org/>

4770 S. Dorchester Ave.

Chicago, IL 60615

mstewart at anconaschool.org <frede at anconaschool.org>

--

<http://anconaschool.org>

4770 S. Dorchester • Chicago IL 60615
P: 773.924.2356 F: 773.924.8905
anconaschool.org   <https://twitter.com/theanconaschool>
<https://www.facebook.com/The-Ancona-School-186226609670/>
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions that arise
as a result.​