[ISLMA-Share] YA books: multiple perspectives

Thu Feb 22 11:54:44 CST 2018

I have a Google Sheet of titles for our juniors when they try to select
from diverse American voices.  I don't know that all of the authors fit
your criteria, but if you look in the subtopic column you can find books by
abilities, cultural heritage, LGBTQ, etc.

Eng 3 American Voices
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zwxky1YhQCho4eO-DL4EabkWsDbpKq4tkaixG7zdBu8/edit?usp=sharing>

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian