[ISLMA-Share] Bluestem Scavenger Hunt

Thu Feb 22 12:21:53 CST 2018

To celebrate with the students who met the goal of reading 5 or more
Bluestem nominees, I had a scavenger hunt with the students. I based the
activities on some of the books. I didn't include the clues they used to
find the locations since they were specific to our building. Feel free to
copy and modify. Each activity took about 5 minutes. If they didn't finish
when another group came, it didn't matter. The only activities that they
needed to read the books for was Roller Girl and Stick Dog. Most groups had
at least 1 student who read the books.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1fpREy-I9v9NJwA0aB0MGmFfeZeCG-cW4qEdT4gqJ8wg/edit?usp=sharing

--
Diane Kispert