[ISLMA-Share] Colonial America

Fri Feb 23 08:34:20 CST 2018

Louise Erdrich - Birchbark House, Chickadee, Makoons,
Joseph Bruchac - Code Talker,

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Dear All,
> We are looking to add to our seventh grade social studies classes a
> fiction book that features either women or Native Americans or African
> Americans.  Our textbook gives the standard view of that time period, so we
> would like to diversify through fiction.
> Kathy Wickline
> Unity Junior High Librarian
> Tolono, IL
> wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
>
> Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

Gail Komarek
Windsor LMC Director
gkomarek at sd25.org
@windsorlmc
Windsor LMC <http://windsorlmc.weebly.com>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged