[ISLMA-Share] Colonial America

Sat Feb 24 00:59:46 CST 2018

Ann Rinaldi has several titles that are centered around the Revolutionary
War period.  If memory serves me correctly, she was an historical
interpreter for a time so she knows how to use facts well in order to tell
a good story.

Wolf By the Ears
Cast Two Shadows: The American Revolution in the South
Finishing Becca: A story about Peggy Shippen and Benedict Arnold
Or Give Me Death: A novel of Patrick Henry's family
The Secret of Sarah Revere
Hang a Thousand Trees with Ribbons
The Fifth of March: A story of the Boston Massacre
Time Enough for Drums
A Ride into Morning: The story of Tempe Wick
Taking Liberty: The story of Oney Judge, George Washington's runaway slave