[ISLMA-Share] Google Educator Certification

Mon Feb 26 14:29:32 CST 2018

You really do need to set aside one 180 minute block to complete the exam
in one sitting.

Unless something has changed recently, Google is not an approved provider
for ISBE so you would need to contact the people in your district who
approve PD to see if they have guidelines to follow for claiming from your
district.  Our district has procedures to follow for a non-ISBE approved
provider activity in order to obtain an EOC to enter into ELIS.

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I just finished the last lesson in the first level of the Google Educator
> Certification and it says that the exam is 180 minutes which made me wonder
> is that the allowed amount of time or will you really need to set aside
> that much time to take this?  And, by chance does anyone know if you can
> use the time spent on this for professional development credits with ELIS?
> Thanks!
> --
> Chuck Atteberry
> Springfield Lanphier High School
>
> "Work with the living and bring the dead to life."  -author unknown

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524