[ISLMA-Share] HOT OFF THE PRESS! Statewide Elevate program now offering PDHs and deadline extension!

Mon Feb 26 16:46:22 CST 2018

Greetings all,
We want fabulous YOU to be the first to know that the Elevate Illinois Library Leadership program was just approved for PDHs today.  With that being said, the deadline has also been extended to March 12.
We want YOU to join us on Saturday, April 28 for this statewide leadership opportunity!

Elevate to Provide Professional Development Hours
We are pleased to announce that school librarians attending Elevate Illinois Libraries will be eligible to receive approximately 6.5 PDHs. The deadline to apply has been extended to give people from all library types an opportunity to respond. We've already had great response, and in our first year we are really hoping to get a broad geographical and library type representation in the program.

This one-day leadership program is for library staff who want to understand the fundamentals of strengths-based leadership, including gaining insights into their own strengths. It will be held at the University of Illinois Springfield, on Saturday, April 28. Participants will identify a leadership project that they hope to take on in their own library or with the community they serve and receive advice from a mentor as well as from fellow participants.

Applications are due March 12. Get more information on Elevate Illinois Libraries<https://www.railslibraries.info/news/145222> or submit your application<https://www.ila.org/events/elevate-illinois-library-leadership>.

Yours in library love,

vj

Veronda Pitchford
Director, Membership Development and Resource Sharing
Reaching Across Illinois Library System
Burr Ridge Office
Phone: 630.734.5119
Fax: 630.734.5050