[ISLMA-Share] Curriculum sets=FREE!

Wed Feb 28 09:21:31 CST 2018

Good morning!

I am weeding our English curriculum sets that haven't been used in ages and
am offering them up to all of you for FREE in case you or your teachers
need/want them.

You can e-mail me at hjohnson at sps5.org and we can arrange a time for pick
up at Sterling High School (1608 4th Ave, Sterling, IL).

* 25 copies *The Voyage of the Dawn Treader* by C.S. Lewis
* 11 copies *Siddhartha* by Herman Hesse
* 4 copies *Roughing It* by Mark Twain
* 8 copies *So B It *by Sarah Weeks
* 4 copies *Travels With Charley* by John Steinbeck
* 9 copies *Pudd'nhead Wilson* by Mark Twain
* 14 copies *The Mouse that Roared * by Leonard Wibberley
* 10 copies *Spoon River Anthology *by Edgar Lee Masters
* 14 copies *On the Beach* by Nevil Shute
* 5 copies *Myths and Legends *by Anthony Horowitz
* 12 copies *The Innocents Abroad * by Mark Twain
* 4 copies *A Nation of Immigrants* by John F. Kennedy
* 15 copies *Hiroshima* by John Henry
* 5 copies *House Made of Dawn* by N. Scott Momaday
* 11 copies *Ethan Frome *by Edith Wharton
* 10 copies *Billy Budd* by Herman Melville
* 20 copies *Binder Twine & Band Aids* by D.D. Dunn
* 60 copies *Death Be Not Proud: A Memoir* by John Gunther
* 17 copies *Fail-Safe* by Eugene Burdick and Harvey Wheeler
* 21 copies *When Legends Die* by Hal Borland
* 18 copies *A Moveable Feast* by Ernest Hemingway

Happy Wednesday!
--
Heather D. Johnson
SHS Teacher Librarian