[ISLMA-Share] Books Similar to Cirque Du Freak

Wed Feb 28 14:54:51 CST 2018

Try the Last Apprentice series by Joseph Delaney. Also Vampirates by Somper.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have a high school sophomore who only wants to read series and prefers
> horror.  He has read Cirque Du Freak and Demonata many times, but not much
> else.  He has not liked Maze Runner, Artemis Fowl, and Vladimir Tod.  He
> just took Maximum Ride, but I'm not yet sure if he will continue reading.
> Thanks.
>

> Jennifer Bromann-Bender
>
> Lincoln-Way West High School

Leah Gregory
Mascoutah Middle School
Librarian
Book Club Sponsor

E-mail is not necessarily a secure means of communication. The information
transmitted herewith is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and contains confidential or privileged material. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please disregard its contents
and destroy the message and its attachments. We also ask that you notify
the sender if you have received this message in error. Any improper use of
this information is prohibited.