[ISLMA-Share] looking for author to visit 7th/8th grade

Mon Jan 8 14:56:53 CST 2018

I am an author who grew up in Chicago and now lives in the Arlington Heights area. I have several YA novels, including Pull, a 2012 YALSA Quick Pick for Young Adult readers. I have a middle grade coming out this summer from Harper Collins, titled Courage. I have spoken to several schools and libraries, as well as at professional conferences including 2017 ISLMA. I would be happy to discuss coming see the Deer Path Middle School students  Barbara Binns COURAGE coming spring 2018 from HarperChildrensCourage isn't about being a superhero, its about facing life, one day at a time
Website   http:/babinns.com Subscribe to my newsletter: http://bit.ly/2zmzVSB