[ISLMA-Share] I need to visit junior high or middle school libraries in the North suburbs

Tue Jan 9 08:40:01 CST 2018

Happy New Year!

I am looking to visit several MS/JH libraries in the North suburbs.  I'm in
Wilmette.  I would like to see the things you are doing in your library,
the programs you offer, and talking to you about scheduling and/or your
role in classrooms.

If you are willing to host me, I will really appreciate it!  Fridays are
the best days for me but I can arrange other days.

Thanks for considering!  Please email me at kfisher at bakerdemschool.org.

Peace,

*Karrie Fisher*
Library Director &
Photography Teacher

*"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."  -- Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education*

*Baker Demonstration School*
201 Sheridan Road | Wilmette, Illinois 60091
t: 847-425-5800 | f: 847-425-5801

*Love to Learn, Cherish the Journey, Serve the World**
<http://bakerdemschool.org>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baker-Demonstration-School/92910953966>
<https://twitter.com/BakerDem>* <https://instagram.com/bakerdem/>