[ISLMA-Share] Monarch Book Resources!

Tue Jan 9 12:08:18 CST 2018

Perfect!  thank-you so much!

Peggy Burton, Librarian

Williams Elementary School

1709 S. 9th Street

Mattoon, IL 61938

217-238-2800

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 8:55:36 AM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Monarch Book Resources!

oh, sorry, I will try sending again in word. Let me know if works

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 8:04 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:

Hi Alisha,

I tried to open the first doc, OneDayEucalyptusTree and I got a message that the doc is corrupted.  The other doc came through fine.

Peggy Burton, Librarian

Williams Elementary School

1709 S. 9th Street<https://maps.google.com/?q=1709+S.+9th+Street%0D+Mattoon,+IL+61938&entry=gmail&source=g>

Mattoon, IL 61938<https://maps.google.com/?q=1709+S.+9th+Street%0D+Mattoon,+IL+61938&entry=gmail&source=g>