[ISLMA-Share] Spanish Books

Tue Jan 9 14:58:29 CST 2018

Hi,
Does anyone have a book company that specializes in Spanish/English books-bilingual?
I am looking for one that can come and bring samples (if possible) to my school in Mundelein.
We have a grant that is for bilingual books, which we need with our Two Way Immersion (Spanish/English) program
Thanks
Alisha Potter
K-2 Librarian
Washington Elementary School
Mundelein, IL 60060
--
This e-mail may contain confidential material.  If you were not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.  Please note that