[ISLMA-Share] High School Librarian Edcamp on Friday, March 2nd, Dupage Countywide Institute Day

Wed Jan 10 07:32:50 CST 2018

Hi ISLMA-Share,

We wanted to let you know about a PD opportunity for high school librarians
in the DuPage and Kane Counties area (though librarians from outside this
area are also welcome). On the DuPage Countywide Institute Day, Friday, March
2, we will be offering a High School Librarian Edcamp at Downers Grove
South High School from 8am - 1:30pm. This is a chance for librarians to
network, collaborate, share ideas, create new ideas, and talk shop in
general.

The Edcamp format means that attendees will designate the various breakouts
throughout the day. Because this is our first time hosting an event, we are
limiting the number of attendees to 50. The cost of attending is FREE and
is worth 5 PD hours (LEVEL UP!). To register and for more information,
visit hslibcamp.org.

We hope to see you there.

Christopher Rios
Librarian