[ISLMA-Share] Political Mailing Printed as Newspaper arrives in Illinois High Schools- Is it in yours?

Wed Jan 10 12:23:01 CST 2018

Funded by an Illinois elected official and mailed directly to schools?
Have to wonder if States Attorneys and the AG's office will see this as
potentially illegal.

Butch Wilson
Technology Director
Christopher #99 School District
618-724-2631 (Elementary)
(618) 724-9461 (High School)

MCSE/MCSA/Security+/
Google Education Trainer
Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator