[ISLMA-Share] Free streaming for library

Fri Jan 12 08:08:21 CST 2018

We air the early daytime rounds of the NCAA's March Madness tournament. I am hoping to air some of the Olympics and some esports matches this year.

Gretchen Zaitzeff
Librarian
University High School
Normal, IL

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 7:57:15 AM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Free streaming for library

I have a television monitor hooked up to a PC with Internet access but no cable. I would like to show an educational program (like streaming news) during lunch periods in one area of the library. Any free streaming news or other free programming that you would recommend for a high school audience during the time of 11:00 to 12:30?

Thanks in advance,
Judy Oakley
Quincy Notre Dame High School
Quincy, IL 62301