[ISLMA-Share] ISLMA/AISLE Nominations

Fri Jan 12 09:02:20 CST 2018

We are looking for Candidates for the Next Association of Illinois School
Library Educators (AISLE Board).

We need to elect the following this year:

 President Elect (a 3 year commitment)
Board Members  2 positions (2 year commitment each)
Treasurer (2 year Commitment)
I have included a link to the current job descriptions for the offices
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aw1l54CjlEeP6ZSMfQPffniBcm2Me6jPiNYva2l_fjQ/edit

If you have suggestions on who should run for office or  are interested in
running please send a note to nominations at islma.org.

I am also looking for additional Committee Members especially from
the members of the Illinois Heartland Library System.

Committee Members are responsible for creating the Nominations List
submitted to the board.
This involves contacting potential nominees, and encouraging them to run.

Thank You

Mary Jo Matousek,
Nominations and Elections Function Rep
Illinois School Library Media Association
*nominations at islma.org <nominations at islma.org>*