[ISLMA-Share] Searching for info on systems for tracking and analyzing assessments

Fri Jan 12 10:48:23 CST 2018

Hello All,

My school is small, and as the chair of the department (I am the only one
in the department!), I have been tasked with comparing Mastery Connect and
Moodle as systems to manage data for tracking and analyzing
assessments--not for the other uses of learning management systems (e.g
*not* for teacher-student communication, posting assignments, etc.)

Would you mind sharing what system your school uses for assessment data
management and analysis? I am especially interested in learning about
Mastery Connect and Moodle, but I would appreciate hearing about other
systems.

Also, if you have any feedback about the pros and cons of those systems, I
would love to hear it.

Thank you all for your help!

Kind regards,

Jennifer

--
*Jennifer Stasinopoulos, Librarian*
Rosary High School

--

* Rosary High SchoolEmpowering Young Women To Achieve Their Greatest
Potential901 N. Edgelawn Drive, Aurora, IL  60506630-896-0831   |