[ISLMA-Share] Mac Barnett author visit October 10 or 12

Fri Jan 12 15:01:40 CST 2018

We are attempting to book Mac Barnett as a guest author in two Lisle
elementary schools on Thursday October 11, 2018.  In order for him to
travel to the DuPage area from his California home, he requires
bookings on Wednesday,
October 10th and Friday, October 12th as well.

We would like to reach out to neighboring districts in the Chicago area to
partner with us.

He will do 3 presentations a day for a $5,000.00 fee.  This can be divided
between schools in the general area.
​Any participating districts would
split travel expenses.

​Marina Addison
takes care of his bookings.
​  Her contact is: info at macbarnett.com.  You could reach out to her​ with
any questions.  Mac can also be contacted at this email

​Mac's website is www.macbarnett.com and has a complete list of his books.

Thanks for thinking of Mac for your next author visit this fall!

--
Judy Bauman, LRC Director
Tate Woods Elementary School
jbauman at lisle202.org
Lisle202.org
@TateLRClisle202

--
This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are