[ISLMA-Share] Books about kids in foster care or who have lost a parent

Tue Jan 16 09:05:06 CST 2018

*Counting by 7's* by Holly Goldberg Sloan. It's a bit odd, but speaks to
your request!

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 8:35 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Surviving the Applewhites.  Very light.   Good message.

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School