[ISLMA-Share] maternity leave- late February- Glen Ellyn

Tue Jan 16 11:59:09 CST 2018

Hi,

I'm looking for a long term sub to cover my maternity leave, starting late
February and going for 10 weeks.

We're located in Glen Ellyn, just minutes from the 53 exit off 355.  We are
preschool-5th grade, with 6 preschool sections and 2 sections per grades
K-5.

We're on a fixed schedule, but you won't see all grade levels each week
(we're on a crazy 3-week rotation schedule) and there are many
opportunities to collaborate/run makerspace times. During this time you
will host an author (the amazing Aaron Reynolds!) and be a part of our
first year of Makerspace. We're undergoing a mini-renovation in the library
too.  I'm actually a little sad about missing out on this year because
there are a lot of exciting things going on!

Please contact me or fill out the application if you are interested.  Thank
you!

--
Joy Yerly
Librarian

--

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are private communications and contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy or forward this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.