[ISLMA-Share] Diverse YA Feminist Fiction

Tue Jan 16 14:21:54 CST 2018

Exit, Pursued by a Bear, E.K. Johnston
The Hate U Give, Angie Thomas
South of Sunshine, Dana Elmendorf
The Miseducation of Cameron Post, Emily Danforth
The Color Purple, Alice Walker
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter, Erika Sanchez

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:38 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Caroline Fox Anvick
School Librarian
Normal Community High School