[ISLMA-Share] discarded books/pickup?

Wed Jan 17 14:59:22 CST 2018

I’ve also used discoverbooks.com, but I can’t get them to respond to my messages right now, so I’m not sure my contact information is any good anymore.

Ms. Lauren Ochs
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
302 W. State St.
Mahomet, IL 61853
lochs at ms.k12.il.us<mailto:lochs at ms.k12.il.us>

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 2:52 PM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] discarded books/pickup?

Thanks for these suggestions, I'll see if either works for me here downstate.

Chuck

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
Bernie’s Book Bank.  Not sure if they operate outside Chicagoland.

https://www.berniesbookbank.org/
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2018, at 8:35 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
We have used ACI Enterprises.  They will come pick up your book, recycle them, and write you a check.