[ISLMA-Share] discarded books/pickup?

Thu Jan 18 08:20:12 CST 2018

Better World Books says they don't work with K-12, but they will. Contact
them for details.

Barb Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

*Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination *
- Sidney Sheldon

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 2:59 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library