[ISLMA-Share] Center for Children's Books 17th Annual Book Sale

Wed Jan 17 18:36:26 CST 2018

The Center for Children’s Books (CCB) would like to invite you to our Seventeenth Annual Book Sale. We are selling thousands of new children’s books for youth, ages birth through high school. Our titles represent the full spectrum of children’s publishing in fiction and non-fiction: board books, picture books, easy and transitional readers, chapter books, series fiction, novels, activity books and kits, non-fiction series, mass-market paperbacks, and more.

For best selection, join us at a pre-sale on Sunday, February 18 from 1-4pm. Admission for the pre-sale is $20 per person. To attend, you must make a reservation. Reservations will be accepted beginning Monday, January 29, ending Monday, February 12, and may be made in person, by calling (217) 244-9331, or by emailing ccb at illinois.edu<mailto:ccb at illinois.edu>. We require pre-payment to hold reservations: after you receive our confirmation e-mail, please send $20 (per person) to the address above. Checks can be made payable to the University of Illinois. The CCB must receive your payment by no later than Friday, February 9th or your reservation will be canceled. Reservations will not be accepted at the door. Due to fire safety regulations there is a limited number of reservations available. All reservation tickets are non-refundable.

Admission is free and open to the public Monday, February 19 through Wednesday, February 21, 10am-6pm. Paperback books sell for $1 or $2 each, hardcover books $5 each, and special items are priced as marked. Cash, checks, Visa/MasterCard, and purchase orders accepted. All proceeds support the Center for Children's Books and The Bulletin of The Center for Children’s Books.

Please contact the CCB at ccb at illinois.edu<mailto:ccb at illinois.edu> or (217) 244-9331 with questions regarding the Book Sale and to reserve your ticket to the pre-sale.

Thank you,
Stacia and Hannah

—