[ISLMA-Share] Free Reference Books

Thu Jan 18 13:02:20 CST 2018

We are weeding several sets of reference books that we also have online to
make more space for our students. Please let me know if you are interested
in any of these. You must pick them up at Batavia High School.

10 Volume Set - Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Macmillian - 2006

3 Volume Set - Worldmark Encyclopedia of Religious Practices - Gale - 2006

4 Volume Set - Homes Through American History - Greenwood - 2008

3 Volume Set - Encyclopedia of Race and Racism - Macmillian - 2008

3 Volume Set - Development of the Industrial US - UXL - 2006

1 Volume - Political Theories for Students - Gale - 2002

4 Volume Set - Everyday Finance - Gale - 2008

2 Volume Set - Gale Encyclopedia of Everyday Law - Gale - 2003

2 Volume Set - World Encyclopedia of Police Forces and Correctional Systems
- Gale - 2006

2 Volume Set - Experiment Central - UXL - 2004

2 Volume Set - Encyclopedia of Recreation and Leisure in America - Gale -
2004

6 Volume Set - Gale Encyclopedia of Science - Gale - 1996

2 Volume Set - Nutrition and Well-Being - Gale - 2004

3 Volume Set - Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery - Gale - 2004

2 Volume Set - Middle East Conflict - Gale - 2006

4 Volume Set - Africa - Gale - 2002

6 Volume Set - Encyclopedia of Modern Asia - Gale - 2002

3 Volume Set - African American Almanac - UXL - 1994

4 Volume Set - Americans at War - Macmillian - 2005

29 Volume Set - Poetry for Students - Gale - 2009

4 Volume Set - Encyclopedia of Russian History - Macmillan - 2004

8 Volume Set - Encyclopedia of Popular Music - Muze - 1998

--
Aimee Miller
LRC Director - BHS