[ISLMA-Share] Follett Challenge 2018 - help us out ISLMA

Mon Jan 22 06:26:31 CST 2018

Good morning, everyone!
I hope today finds you all well and energized for a new teaching week. Please be aware that there are SEVEN SCHOOLS representing Illinois in this year's Follett Challenge. If you have a moment today, be sure to go vote for any or all of us online at follettchallenge.com. The direct link to my little school's video is: http://bit.ly/2mALznk

This vote is daily so please check in all week to help us all out! It's worth a lot of money in resources for our schools.

Thanks for any and all support! Have a lovely day.

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Eco Club Director
1 Book 1 Marist Director