[ISLMA-Share] paperback book covers

Wed Jan 24 14:10:20 CST 2018

Con-Tact paper!

Kori Wentzloff
LLC Director
Edison Middle School
Wheaton, IL
(630) 682-2050 ex.6861
kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org
#EdisonPantherPride

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 1:18 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> We also use Demco CircExtender. We find it extends the life of our
> paperbacks by at least a year.
>

> On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:27 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Do you put covers or protectors on your paperback books? I'm thinking
>> about using them on paperback graphic novels but I'm not sure what kind is
>> the best or even if it's worth it to do.  Cost is a concern, but ease of
>> use is important.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Beth
>> bkovacic at komarek94.org

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.