[ISLMA-Share] Presenters for Family Night

Wed Jan 24 14:31:11 CST 2018

Need more information:  grade levels served??

Jennifer Muzzy

Librarian

Riddle Elementary School

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 1:54:12 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Presenters for Family Night

My principal and I are planning a family night and we are looking for an engaging presentation to be the main activity.of the evening. Last year we had a person who focused on science. We are open to about anything as long as they are good with children and are engaging and have a quality program. We are wanting to do this in late February.

Thanks so much!

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info