[ISLMA-Share] Amazon Smile

Fri Jan 26 11:34:52 CST 2018

Mike,

I just read about this... how Amazon accounts can choose to donate monies due to purchases.  This would be something great for our school/district.  Should I send this to Janice Y.??

Have a great day,

Michelle  Fiorini Library Media Center Director
Game Club & Teen Advisory Board (TAB) Sponsor

Benjamin Middle School  630.876.7820 x2123

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."

-Albert Einstein

 From:   Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 To:   <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 Sent:   1/26/2018 10:53 AM
 Subject:   [ISLMA-Share] Amazon Smile

I just switched my Amazon account orders to www.Smile.Amazon.com on behalf of the Illinois School Library Media Association. It's surprising how many $$ accumulates for regular orders when you use this web address.

I hope those of you who use Amazon will consider doing this as well. It's a very easy process and will help our association.

Kay Maynard

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info