[ISLMA-Share] Breakout Boxes

Mon Jan 29 12:25:43 CST 2018

I would concur on the directional locks!  I messed up three over break just
on my own not following the directions (totally my bad) but it is super
easy to mess them up!  I saw on some blogs that there are digital
directional locks (for 3x the price of one manual) and the users are
extremely happy with those!  Hope this helps!

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> I am going to create a couple of Breakout boxes.  Anyone have specific
> locks that have held up over time?  Are easy to reset?  Work when they are
> supposed to?  Or brands/typtes of locks to stay away from?  Probably
> ordering from Amazon but will take recommendations for GREAT locks!
> Connie
>

> Connie Workman
> VIT CUSD #2
> Table Grove, IL  61482
> cworkman at vit2.org
> (309) 758-5138

Becky Johnson

Rockland Learning Center
All are welcome.
Please come visit.
Answers are waiting.
http://rocklandlearningcenter.weebly.com/
Follow our library on Twitter @MrsJohnsonD70

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century