[ISLMA-Share] Breakout Boxes

Mon Jan 29 14:16:27 CST 2018

Directional locks were problematic for us due to how easy it is to
incorrectly reset the code.  We had a couple where four more inputs were
appended to the previous code rather than replacing it.  Also had problems
with the 5-letter word locks where the lettering would rub off rendering
the locks unusable after a few breakouts.

--
John Casey
Library Lab Manager