[ISLMA-Share] Monarch voting information!

Mon Jan 29 16:19:52 CST 2018

I use google form as well.  I actually borrow the voting booths from the
courthouse and setup in the foyer of our school.  It is great and an
authentic experience for the students!!  :)

Lyndi Davis

Reading Teacher
Rogers Elementary
Waterloo, IL  62298

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 4:02 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library