[ISLMA-Share] Breakout Boxes

Tue Jan 30 11:05:27 CST 2018

Our locks are straight from Home Depot. They are different colors so each
team is their own color.
When I needed six teams (orange team, pink team)  I just purchased two more
white locks and put a colored tag on the bottom. They work great because it
takes a quarter to screw open the bottom of the lock to change the combo.
When not in use automatically change the locks to #0000 so we don't have to
worry about what the combo was.  Good luck!

 ​