[ISLMA-Share] World Read Aloud Day Flipgrid

Wed Jan 31 14:29:54 CST 2018

Hi everyone,

As I’m sure many of you already know, tomorrow is World Read Aloud Day! Someone in the Future Ready Libraries Facebook group shared a link to this Flipgrid <https://flipgrid.com/0ff025> where anyone can make a recording of themselves reading aloud to share with the world!

I will be doing this with my students tomorrow and through the end of the week, and I hope some fellow Illinois school libraries will join me!

https://flipgrid.com/0ff025 <https://flipgrid.com/0ff025>

Have a great day,
Lauren

___
Lauren Gray
Learning Center Director
Sunset Ridge School

Visit us online: https://sites.google.com/sunsetridge29.org/learningcenter
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram: @SunsetRidgeLC

525 Sunset Ridge Road
Northfield, IL 60093
grayl at sunsetridge29.org
847.881.9449

--
*This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged
or confidential and is the property of the Sunset Ridge School District. It