[AISLE-Share] job posting - library assistant K-2 school

Wed Jul 4 11:23:53 CDT 2018

 Hello!  I am hoping to find a wonderful, kind, and organized person to be a library assistant in my K-2 library.  It is an excellent district and working environment in Northbrook School District 27. The position is Library Assistant. Please click the link below for more information about this vacancy.

Library Assistant - Frontline Recruitment

|  |
Library Assistant - Frontline Recruitment

Frontline Recruiting and Hiring, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based...

If you have any questions, please ask.Cherie HeaserLibrarianHickory Point School

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info