[AISLE-Share] Open school librarian positions at Chicago Public Schools

Thu Jul 19 15:14:05 CDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We have quite a few open school librarian positions in CPS right now at
both the elementary and high school levels. If you are interested in
applying for any of these positions, please visit our CPS Careers page at

https://cpsk12il.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en

and search for the keywords "librarian" and "library."

Here is the list of schools with current vacancies posted:

K-8 Schools
Edward K. (Duke) Ellington Elementary School
John Fiske Elementary School
Washington D Smyser Elementary School
Perkins Bass Elementary School
Arthur Dixon Elementary School
John B Murphy Elementary School
John Charles Haines Elementary School

High Schools
Kelvyn Park High School (this school serves students in grades 7-12)
Nancy B Jefferson Alternative HS
Lincoln Park High School

and Steinmetz High School is looking for a library assistant.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me but please
know that applications and interviewing all goes through the building
principal.

Thanks,
Kara

--