[AISLE-Share] Trombone shorty at Ravinia

Fri Jun 1 07:38:36 CDT 2018

Sounds great!

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:59 PM, Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> I love all the ideas. I would be in. Especially, the read aloud or tribute
> part. Maybe get some students to do it. I know I could probably get a few
> to go and do it with advance notice. Also, my principal would probably join
> in on it as well.
> Alisha Potter
>
> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:31 PM, Email list for the Association of
> Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> I am going! Please include details closer to August!! We could do a
>> librarian picnic potluck?
>>
>>  I might even be going to see him next week in Milwaukee. . . Wish I was
>> going to ALA this year. I <3 New Orleans. :(
>>
>> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Email list for the Association of
>> Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Fabulous idea!
>>>
>>> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 5:31 PM Email list for the Association of

>>> --
>>> Susan

> Alisha Potter
> Washington Library
> apotter at d75.org
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential material.  If you were not an intended
> recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.  Please note
> that
> we monitor all e-mail messages to and from our network.

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School