[AISLE-Share] Trombone shorty at Ravinia

Sat Jun 2 20:57:56 CDT 2018

I saw him last October and he was AWESOME!!!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 1, 2018, at 7:38 AM, Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> Sounds great!
>

>> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:59 PM, Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>> I love all the ideas. I would be in. Especially, the read aloud or tribute part. Maybe get some students to do it. I know I could probably get a few to go and do it with advance notice. Also, my principal would probably join in on it as well.
>> Alisha Potter
>>
>>> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:31 PM, Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>> I am going! Please include details closer to August!! We could do a librarian picnic potluck?
>>>
>>>  I might even be going to see him next week in Milwaukee. . . Wish I was going to ALA this year. I <3 New Orleans. :(

>> --
>> Alisha Potter
>> Washington Library
>> apotter at d75.org
>>
>> This e-mail may contain confidential material.  If you were not an intended
>> recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.  Please note that
>> we monitor all e-mail messages to and from our network.

> 'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when you have WebMD?'
>
> Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com
>

> Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
> Avon Center School
> CCSD 46
>
> Home of the Novas
>
> 1617 N. Route 83
> Round Lake Beach, IL  60073
>
> 847.543.5509
> wilson.christine at d46.org
> @Christi98003919

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info