[AISLE-Share] Question about the book Sachiko

Tue Jun 5 22:09:16 CDT 2018

In the audio book, they explain about the other sister, I believe in the
author's note at the end of the book.  I think the other sister was born
after the bomb, and the family agreed to just tell the story of those alive
during the bomb.  Please check the book's notes to verify!

Georgeann Burch

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info