[AISLE-Share] information for newsletter

Tue Jun 26 13:38:36 CDT 2018

Hi David,
Can we organize a librarian outing to Ravinia, Sunday, August 26.  That is
the day that Trombone Shorty will be giving a concert.  Since he wrote one
of the books in last year's Monarch program, it would be so fun to listen
to the concert as a group, as well as present him with some kind of gift on
or back stage.  Gates open at 4pm.  The show begins at 7pm.
Thanks for your consideration.
Amy Sanecki and Sarah Curran

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 6:39 PM, Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Could I get any item you want in the newsletter by Friday June 29? Thank
> you. Dave
>
> --
> David Little
> Box 442
> Astoria, IL  61501
>
> 309-337-3054

Amy Sanecki
Librarian
Cotton Creek School
545 Newport
Island Lake, IL   60042
847-526-4700 ext: 3406

--

*This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info