[AISLE-Share] Emails here posted online?

Wed Jun 27 00:28:31 CDT 2018

This is a listserve and most listserve emails are saved and filed for
future searching.  It's not that uncommon.

As far as the newsletter email,  David Little always asks the AISLE
listserve if there is anything they'd like to put in the newsletter.  The
listserve is hosted by RAILS, but it is for the AISLE organization.  It
seems as though they just replied to all in the responses.

-------
Mariela Siegert
School Librarian
AISLE Board Member