[AISLE-Share] Moving a library

Wed Jun 27 08:04:07 CDT 2018

We rented 30 large wooden carts.  Each cart had three rows of shelves. It
was super cheap.  Like 75 cents a day per cart.  It made it so easy to
label, shift, and move the books and far easier on everyone's back. You
would have to have a truck with a ramp and you would need to make several
trips.  However it really helps to keep things organized and makes it very
easy to get books back on the shelves quickly.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info