[ISLMA-Share] Middle School - top five most checked out books?

Thu Mar 1 08:24:22 CST 2018

Wonder
Wimpy Kid
Fable Haven
Anything by Tim Green
Harry Potter

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 2:04 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I'm looking to make a list of recommendations....Can you tell me your
> school's TOP FIVE most requested/checked out books at the middle school
> level.  THANK YOU!
>
> --
> Renee Welch
> Bednarcik Junior High <https://www.sd308.org/domain/965>
> LRC Director
>
> Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
> The only entrance
>  requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson

Deanne Guccione, Librarian
Pleasant Plains Middle School
dguccione at ppcusd8.org

"Winning is not always about shining the brightest.  Sometimes it's about
sharing the light with someone who has been waiting in th shadows all
along." Quote from the book* Save Me A Seat* by Saraha Weeks & Gita
Varadarajan
Currently Reading:  Far From the Tree

[image: 33830437]

Just finished:  Donuthead