[ISLMA-Share] job opening

Thu Mar 1 08:35:16 CST 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm retiring at the end of this school year, and while I'm excited to be
retiring, I'll definitely miss the students and staff with whom I've been
working and have grown to love over the past 12 years.

Here's the link to the online application: Johnsburg High School Learning
Center Director job posting
<https://www.applitrack.com/mchenry/OnlineApp/JobPostings/View.asp?AppliTrackJobId=9075>

Johnsburg is located in McHenry County just east of Lake County and
adjacent to the Wisconsin state line. We're a small unit district with 4
schools, one at each level, and have just completed a 2+ year district-wide
renovation and remodeling project.

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them, if you email me
off-list.

Pam

*Pamela Huff*
Teacher/Librarian